Professional manufacturer in China for making thick film ceramic PCB.
Basic Parameter of Thick Film Ceramic Printed Circuit Board
· Thick film ceramic PCB substrate can be Al2O3 (Alumina), AlN (Aluminium Nitride) and BeO (Beryllium Oxide)
· The substrate thickness can be 0.25mm, 0.38mm, 0.5mm, 0.635mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm etc.
· The conductor can be AgPd (Silver Palladium), AgPt (Silver Platinum) and Au (Gold )
· Thickness of conductor >= 10 miron (um), and Max can be 20 micron (0.02mm)
· Min trace width and space for volume production:0.30mm & 0.30mm, 0.20mm/0.20mm is also okay but cost will be higher, and 0.15mm/0.20mm only available for prototype.
· Tolerance for final trace layout will be +/-10%
· Both gold and silver palladium is workable for wire bonding, but customer need to mention that so that we will use special silver palladium which is suitable for that artwork.
· Gold is much more expensive than silver, about 10~20 times higher
· More different resistor value on the same board, more expensive board will be
· Normally layers are 1L and 2L (with plated through hole (PTH), and plated material is the same like the one used for conductor), and maximum layers can be 10 layers
· Only board with Rectangle shape can be shipped via single piece, or via panel
· Soldermask is also available upon request, working temperature >500 C, and color can be blue, green and others.
· Thick film ceramic PCB can conduct the heat away very fast and keep the working temperature stable, thick film ceramic PCB is very good for all product that need good thermal conductivity.
15um Ru + 15um Au
Just leave your email or phone number in the contact form so we can send you a free quote for our wide range of designs!